Patient Portal FAQ
- Appointment Documents
• My Patient Plan
- Test results
• Lab results will show up within 3 days of being received by our office.
• Not all test results flow over automatically and may be pushed out by the office staff.
- Past and future appointments with Primary Health Solutions
- Medications, with the ability to request a refill
- All immunizations that have been given by Primary Health Solutions
• Immunizations are printable from your portal!
- Billing information, with the ability to make a payment from your portal.
- Health Education
- Health History: Social, Family and Medical
• You can also update your health history from your portal.
- Growth charts for your children
• Also printable from your portal!
- Forms for upcoming appointments
You can send a non-urgent message to our clinical care team, request a new appointment, request to cancel or reschedule an appointment and request a medication refill from your home page!
Before and after a scheduled appointment, you will receive an email asking you to enroll in the patient portal. This email comes from email@example.com. You will also be prompted to create a portal account when you click on your check in link that you receive through text and/or email!
Select “Forgot your password?” on the login page! It will have you enter the email address you used to sign up. You will get an email with a link that will have you answer your security question you created when you signed up for the portal. You will then be able to change your password.
Using the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the website you will select My Chart and then Summary. This will load a new window where you can see a summary of all your chart information. In the top right corner of this page, you will see Request Medical Records. You will click on the hyperlink, and it will walk you through the information needed to request your medical records.
YES! It is available on Android and iPhone. PatientPORTAL by InteliChart
Although it does not contain all the information that you can access through an internet browser, you are still able to review appointments, lab results and medications. You can also send a message, request appointments and refill requests!
No! You can access your children and yourself from the same login.
Please note, that if you respond to a text message that asks you to confirm (press C) or cancel (press N) and you select N to cancel, it will automatically cancel your appointment from our schedule.