Morning appointments are scheduled up to one (1) week in advance. Same-day appointments are scheduled for that afternoon only.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT, CLICK ON THE PHONE NUMBER AT THE TOP OR BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO CALL US DIRECTLY.
If you are a current patient of the PHS medical practice be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to fill out any necessary paperwork.
If you are new to the practice you must arrive 30 minutes before your appointment time to complete any necessary paperwork.
CANCELING AN APPOINTMENT
If you must cancel your appointment, please call at least four (4) business hours prior to your scheduled visit. Failure to do so will be counted as a missed/no-show appointment.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Picture ID – Required
- Insurance card
- No Insurance – Patient will be required to provide Proof of Income (POI), without POI patient will be required to pay the full fee
- Co-pays, Sliding Fee Scale and/or full fees must be paid at the time of service
- List of or bottles of medications you are currently taking
New patients will be required to fill out a ‘Registration and Medical History form’ when they arrive. If applicable, you are welcome to print the forms prior to your appointment and bring the completed forms with you at the time of the appointment. See printable forms below.
- Registration – English, Spanish
- Adult Medical History – English, Spanish
- Pediatric Medical History – English, Spanish
- Patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian.
- Immunizations records are required.
- Custody Paperwork – If a new patient is a minor and custody is involved, a parent and/or legal guardian is required to bring the custody papers to their first visit. (Copies of the custody papers will be made and placed in the patient’s file.)
**Parent and/or legal guardian must provide Primary Health Solutions with the child’s shot records. Child will not receive immunizations unless shot records are provided and/or on file.
- Late Arrival – If any patient arrives late it will be at the discretion of the provider if the patient will be seen. If unable to be seen, then it will be considered as a ‘No Show’ and the patient will need to call the next business day to reschedule the appointment.
Cancellation – A four (4) business hour notice of cancellation is required. If an appointment is scheduled within the four (4) business hours of the appointment, the patient is then committed to the appointment. If the patient does not show up for the appointment it will be considered a ‘No Show.’
- No Show – (when a patient does not cancel or show for a scheduled appointment)
- New Patient – If a new patient has two (2) ‘No Show’ appointments they will not be permitted to schedule any future appointment until a written letter of explanation is received, evaluated and approved by Primary Health Solutions’ CEO.
- Established Patient – If an established patient has three (3) ‘No Show’ appointments within 12 months. The patient will not be able to schedule any future an appointments until one of the ‘No Shows’ drop off. The patient is allowed to come in at 8:00am on the next business day, but will only be seen if there is a cancellation or ‘No Show’. At that time, it will then be at the discretion of the provider if the patient is seen.